Euphoros’s SAP implementation service offers an effective, economical SAP solution across SAP ERP, and it offers you the skilled and experienced technical, functional and Business one consultants, and proven Accelerated SAP methodology and tools to cost-effectively implement the suite of business one modules and applications.
Since 2003 our multi-skilled team will help you scope, plan and manage the ERP implementation within budget and we has established a solid reputation with our global customers for delivering high quality, on-time, with in budget implementation engagements.
ERP Implementation Expertise
ERP systems impact almost every important aspect of a company, so the success of an ERP implementation is of the utmost importance. Our professional team of certified SAP professionals, from project managers to individual SAP technical and functional specialists, have the "hands-on" experience to: scope and plan the implementation approach. Our consultants reduce the chance of implementation problems by helping to manage complexity, risk, and data integration challenges.
- Requirements Analysis : During the business process improvement phase, Euphoros consultants work together to finalize ERP requirements for each department. With this information, to evaluate ERP appropriate functionality required to perform ERP operations. With this information Euphoros consultants define key performance indicators and a reporting strategy as part of the future state.
- SAP Project Planning : Following the sale of SAP-ERP packages, our consultant and project team is created and initial documentation is developed to identify and address current and potential issues. We assist our customers with maintenance support based on pre-agreed service level agreements (SLA).
- Design and Development: During this phase, the project team gathers the necessary information to design appropriate configurations, defining roles and documenting standard procedures. The system is then developed accordingly before it goes live. This process also includes customizations, development of training material for end-users and import data.
- Testing : This is the final phase prior to the system go-live. And testing phases tend to overlap as vendors incorporate early user-feedback for the development of immediate or future system improvements. System configurations are constantly tuned to the point where end-users can maximize the potential of ERP deployments.
- Deployment : ERP vendors assess the situation to decide for final-go or no-go of the enterprise-wide deployment of the ERP system. Final data is imported and validated before the system goes live and employees are trained to begin the work on the new ERP system.
- Ongoing Support A responsive vendor support desk radically increases the productivity of ERP deployments by optimizing the ERP system based on user feedback and requirements. And once the system stabilizes, business customers can experience immediate returns on investments in the form of productivity gains, automation and smarter operations.